5G Unlocked Dual-Band OpenWRT Sim Card Router with Carrier Aggregation and 90 Days of Unlimited Data
We designed this Plug and Play 5G wireless router to provide you with a convenient way to enjoy high-speed internet anytime and anywhere.
Our router is powered by a customized Goldenorb OpenWrt operating system that provides you with a myriad of tools to customize and configure the router to your needs.
A few of the customizable settings are TTL, APN, Band Locking, ZeroTier, Open VPN, Port Forwarding, Dynamic DNS, Connection Failover, and Load Balancing among many others.
- Plug & Play: This 5G LTE router works with most major cellular providers worldwide. It will auto-configure itself to connect with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon while allowing you to change the configurations to connect to most other GSM networks.
- High-Speed Internet with 5X Carrier Aggregation: Connect up to two 5G bands simultaneously via network-managed carrier aggregation which supports faster speeds with peak downloads of up to 3.4 Gbps downloads and 900 Mbps uploads (depending on network coverage and plan)
- Strong WIFI: Our 5G router is equipped with two long-range dual-band 2.4G and 5.8G Wi-Fi Antennas and upgraded detachable wide-band antennas that help provide strong coverage and deliver super-fast download speeds.
- Fully Customizable: Our custom OpenWRT interface is powered by Goldenorb, allowing the flexibility of customizing your settings with advanced features and tools. Configuring the TTL, APN, Band Locking, OpenVPN, Port Forwarding, Dynamic DNS, Connection Failover, and Load Balancing among others are all easily done within the interface
- Performance That Matters: The 5G router combines a Quectel RM520-NL modem, an MT7621 chipset, 256MB DDR3 Ram, and a MIPS dual-core CPU that offers 880MHz along with providing support for IEEE802.11 n/g/b/a/ac protocol to maintain a stable connection with devices connected to the network
- Connect to bands
- NSA/SA: n1/ 2/ 3/ 5/ 7/ 8/ 12/ 13/ 14/ 18/ 20/ 25/ 26/ 28/ 29/ 30/ 38/ 40/ 41/ 48/ 66/ 70/ 71/ 75/ 76/ 77/ 78/ 79
- LTE FDD: B1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 7/ 8/ 12/ 13/ 14/ 17/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 25/ 26/ 28/ 29/ 30/ 32/ 66/ 71
- LTE TDD: B34/ 38/ 39/ 40/ 41/ 42/ 43/ 48
- What You Get: •1 x 5G LTE Router •6 x Antennas (Wi-Fi, & 4G) •1 x Ethernet Cable •1 x Power Adapter •1 x Mounting Screw Set •1x Sim Card Adapter Kit •1 x User Manual
Sim Card Details:
Preactivated Unlimited Data Business Class Sim Card
- No Contract
- No Data Caps
- No Throttling
- No Credit Check
- Free to Cancel at Any Time
- Payments will begin 90 days from the date that your router is delivered to you.
- Payment will be made using Paypal Subscription services.
- Payments will be prepaid for 30 days.
- Once you sign up and make your first payment, the subscription will begin, and all subsequent payments will be made every 30 days.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time just by logging into your Paypal account and unsubscribing. You are in control.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will receive a Taktikal 5G router with an AT&T Unlimited Data sim card preinstalled and activated.
What Router will I get?
- A brand new Taktikal H1200-5G router.
How much are the monthly payments?
- Payments will be $79.99 per month.
Is there a contract?
- There is no contract. You are free to cancel anytime you like. The first 90 days are already included so you have the choice to sign up after the 90 days trial period ends if you are happy with the data service.
Will the price increase?
- No, the price will not increase as long as your subscription is active.
When do I need to make my first payment?
- Your first payment will be due exactly 90 days from the delivery date of the router.
How do I make payments for the monthly subscription?
- Payments will be made via Paypal Subscriptions. We will send instructions with the router on how to set up the subscription.
Is this truly unlimited data?
- Yes, this is truly unlimited with no data caps and no throttling. However, we do ask that you be mindful not to abuse usage. Normal use for home or business is welcome.
How do I set up the router?
- Your router will be ready to go out of the box. The sim card will already be installed and active. All you need to do is plug the router in and connect your devices.
What is the warranty for the router?
- The router includes a full unlimited warranty for as long as you maintain a data subscription with us. Without a subscription, the warranty will be 1 year from the original order date.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.