5G Pro Unlocked Dual-Band OpenWRT Sim Card Router with Carrier Aggregation - Plug and Play Connection on AT&T, T-Mobile, & Verizon…
We designed this Plug and Play 5G wireless router to provide you with a convenient way to enjoy high-speed internet anytime and anywhere. We took the hassle out of having to configure the router for ATT, T-Mobile, and Verizon. Just insert the sim and power it on, it’s that easy! Our router is powered by a customized Goldenorb OpenWrt operating system that provides you with a myriad of tools to customize and configure the router to your needs.
A few of the customizable settings are TTL, APN, Band Locking, Open VPN, Port Forwarding, Dynamic DNS, Connection Failover, and Load Balancing among many others.
- Plug & Play: This 5G LTE router works with most major cellular providers worldwide. It will auto-configure itself to connect with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon while allows you to change the configurations to connect to most other GSM networks.
- High-Speed Internet with 5X Carrier Aggregation: Connect up to two 5G bands simultaneously via network-managed carrier aggregation which supports faster speeds with peak downloads of up to 3.4 Gbps downloads and 900 Mbps uploads (depending on network coverage and plan)
- Strong WIFI: Our 4G router is equipped with two long-range dual-band 2.4G and 5.8G Wi-Fi Antennas and four upgraded 4G LTE detachable wide band paddle antennas that help provide strong coverage and deliver super-fast download speeds.
- Fully Customizable: Our custom OpenWRT interface is powered by Goldenorb, allowing the flexibility of customizing your settings with advanced features and tools. Configuring the TTL, APN, Band Locking, OpenVPN, Port Forwarding, Dynamic DNS, Connection Failover, and Load Balancing among others are all easily done within the interface
- Performance That Matters: The 5G router combines a Quectel RM520-NL modem, an MT7621 chipset, 256MB DDR3 Ram, and a MIPS dual-core CPU that offers 880MHz along with providing support for IEEE802.11 n/g/b/a/ac protocol to maintain a stable connection with devices connected to the network
- Connect to bands
- NSA/SA: n1/ 2/ 3/ 5/ 7/ 8/ 12/ 13/ 14/ 18/ 20/ 25/ 26/ 28/ 29/ 30/ 38/ 40/ 41/ 48/ 66/ 70/ 71/ 75/ 76/ 77/ 78/ 79
- LTE FDD: B1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 7/ 8/ 12/ 13/ 14/ 17/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 25/ 26/ 28/ 29/ 30/ 32/ 66/ 71
- LTE TDD: B34/ 38/ 39/ 40/ 41/ 42/ 43/ 48
- What You Get: •1 x 5G LTE Router •6 x Antennas (Wi-Fi, & 4G) •1 x Ethernet Cable •1 x Power Adapter •1 x Mounting Screw Set •1x Sim Card Adapter Kit •1 x User Manual
- ***Please note that most networks will not allow you to activate a sim using the IMEI on this device as such you will need to activate the sim on another device and then transfer the sim over***
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.